A flat fee of £2 per transaction is applied to cover postage and costs passed on to us from the credit/debit card handling company.
The following terms and conditions apply to ticket sales from this website:
Terms and Conditions
1. A flat £2 handling fee will be charged to all orders to part-cover costs passed on by credit/debit card handling companies and postage. This £2 is non-refundable.
2. Purchased tickets cannot be exchanged, transferred, returned or refunded unless the event is cancelled or moved by the promoter. If events are changed significantly Seahorse Promotions Ltd will do its upmost to give you as much information as possible, as quickly as possible. In the event of an artist/venue/promoter change or cancellation you will be entitled to a full refund to the face value cost of the tickets. The booking charge is non-refundable.
3. When picking up tickets on the door please ensure that you bring your card that the tickets were ordered on and suitable ID.
4. No duplicate tickets will be issued to replace stolen or lost tickets. If tickets are lost in the post - please contact us as soon as possible. Please allow up to 10 days for delivery of your tickets – if you haven’t received them before the day of the concert please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
5. Please check the details on your tickets upon receipt. Refunds cannot be given for incorrect orders.
6. In the event that your tickets are lost in the post and duplicates are arranged for collection at the box office, these will only be given out to the cardholder upon production of the card that was used to make the booking.
7. In the event of a concert cancellation or postponement, Seahorse Promotions Ltd cannot be held responsible for any additional costs incurred by the ticket purchasers – this includes time, travel and accommodation.
8. Please ensure when you are purchasing tickets to provide relevant postal address and contact information. In the event of a concert change we will use these details to advise you of the change. We cannot be held responsible for any errors made.
9. The promoter and event venue reserve the right to refuse admission to an event, even with a purchased ticket. The reasons may include late arrival, being underage for an event (or appearing to be and carrying no identification), anti-social behaviour, carrying illegal substances, making unauthorised media copies during a show or carrying offensive weapons. Please check the venue’s terms and conditions for other rights to refusal.
10. If you purchase tickets 7 days before an event please be advised that your ticket will be available to you for box office collection. You will be notified by email of this procedure.
11. If tickets that are dispatched are returned as "addressee unknown", we reserve the right to cancel the order.
12. In order to prevent fraud and to protect both parties, you may be asked to provide additional information after your booking so that we can verify your purchase.
13. We reserve the right to cancel any order that further to investigation we deem to be possibly of a fraudulent nature. These checks may include, but not be limited to, a request to be provided with an original credit or debit card statement, attempts to contact a customer by telephone, reference to records to check for other fraudulent activity at an address.
14. We will not share your personal information for marketing or any other purposes without your consent unless where required by law. By purchasing tickets you agree to be added to our mailing list. We are ethical mailers though and attempt to send just one email a month.
15. If you need to contact Seahorse Promotions Ltd you can do so be email: email@example.com, by phone 01235 555670 or by mail: Seahorse Promotions Ltd, Lancombes House, West Milton, Dorset, DT6 3TN
16. Purchasing a ticket through this site does not guarantee you a ticket to the concert. You will be notified of dispatch of tickets, emailed an e-ticket or refunded with 48 hours of your purchase.